Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day 2 Reflections

  • What did you do today?
Today I went the the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and learnt a lot about Digital Images. When we reached there, we sat for about an hour’s lecture. After the lecture, we did some of the the exercises that could be found inside the project manual. These exercises gave us a little background about what the topic was about. Then from there, we continued on to doing our project.
  • What did you learn today?
I have learnt many features about Digital Images. For example, I have learnt that Digital Images are made up of pixels, and that pixels have two values - 0 to represent black colour and 1 to represent white colour. I have also learnt a lot about how images are compressed into smaller file sizes.
  • How do you feel about today’s activities?
I feel that today’s activities has allowed me to understand only the basics of the project. From there, I can learn a lot more about the project from individual research. The project has allowed me to see a totally different perspective of Digital Images as I did not really know that this topic was that complicated. This can be applied in other places such as photography as it can help me understand some of the terms used in photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment